Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Time to make new friends

One idea that I've had is to establish a type of chain of people in my area to establish a safety net in the event they or myself get caught out in an area that is less than friendly, sort of like those whales tale signs for children to go to if they are being bothered. This chain could also help in establishing some sort of trade route for goods,services, and information.

So, if you are in the western Pa area, and this sounds like something you would be interested in, let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there - feel free to contact me with your ideas. Also, the campaignforliberty meetup group has a lot of likeminded people.

    http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-97/

    -DaveP

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey- any chance that any one from beaver co. here? please add me to list- thecaderider -zane

    ReplyDelete