Sunday, March 8, 2009

My plan has some holes in it

Well I just return from my weekend getaway to see that I have gotten some comments from some of you regarding my plans for whatever is coming. As in any one point of view, there will be people who will have a different one than yours. Its no different than critiquing a quarterback or coach after a questionable play. I don't claim to have all the answers, and I'm always looking to correct any missteps I may take getting my families plans in order, because that is why I'm doing this. For the ones I like to refer to affectionately to as my little tax deductions.

1 comment:

  1. That's what this whole prepper network is all about, coming together to exchange ideas so that we can all learn together from each other on how to perfect our plans for prepping as times get harder

    ReplyDelete