Thursday, July 1, 2010

Molle or Lbe

Everyone seems to lean one way or the other when it comes to tactical gear, and I'm finding myself unsure of what would work best.

I have used a molle chest rig and it wasn't too bad.The vest was comfortable to wear and it was easy getting in and out of vehicles.It held 8 mags for the bushmaster, but besides the armor plate, adding anything else would've made me feel a little top heavy.I tried to add a pistol mag pouch to the front, but I think that I'll keep them on my belt.

My govt. issue lbe has been a proven friend, but it also has drawbacks to it. The side mounted pouches tend to catch when getting out of a vehicle and even getting to something on your belt can be troubling when riding in a vehicle.

Sooner or later I guess I'll have to make a decision, but until then I'm going to keep both close by.

No comments:

Post a Comment