Wednesday, August 19, 2009

G20 is coming !!!!!

Well it's been a very busy summer and I haven't been able to post as much as I wanted to, but with school just around the corner, I can get back to normal.

The G20 summit is going to take place here next month which should bring with it a host of problems for anybody who works in or around downtown. Security checkpoints, road closures, and of course the demonstrations are going to be a treat to deal with when you're trying to get home.

People supposedly have already begun to show up around the city to prepare for the demonstrations and I have even heard of some camping out in the remote parts of North Park and squatting in some buildings around the city.

I would hope by now most of you out there have started to prepare even if it is just a few more cans of veggies thrown in the cart when your shopping and a case or two of water in the garage. It isn't much, but it's a start in the right direction.

I read a lot of different blogs dealing with prepping and related topics, and some of the things I have come across are in my opinion, are totally crazy. I would try to stay away from any site except for maybe a chuckle, that has anything to do with death towers, death rays, FEMA camps, or nazi submarines.

No comments:

Post a Comment