Friday, September 11, 2009

G20 and commuting

Well we are a few weeks away from the big event, and as we get closer, we need to take a look at getting in and out of the city without too much of a hassle.
I guess the "T" ( that's our commuter train) is only going to run to First Ave , but I look for that to be shut down at the last minute to keep protesters coming into the city from the south hills, and same with the bus ways to the north and east.

Stopping traffic, both vehicle and pedestrian in the southside from the hot metal bridge to the smithfield st. bridge and some type of obstacles to overcome in or around East Liberty will definitely be problems. I didn't forget about traffic from the north, because you always have problems from that direction anyway.

So my advice would be to stay as far away from dahntahn (downtown for the tourists) as you can.

1 comment:

  1. Hello neighbor, I am a prepper in Washington,PA. Good luck to you during G20
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete