Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The summer of 2009!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!

With everything that is going recently,GM, North Korea, and the disastrous financial situation our country is in, this should be a very interesting summer for us all.

I definitely think that in a very short time, events will happen that will effect us all, and our own levels of preparedness to include our mental and physical along with the beans, bullets, and band aids will be tested. Don't take this as some doomsday prediction, or imaginary hype, something just doesn't feel right.

It wouldn't hurt to have a few extra items in your buggy at checkout, I know we have upped the amount of storable foods and it could be the difference between my children going to bed hungry or not in the near future. Water purification should also be addressed before pretty much anything else.

Weapons to defend your family and home should have already been purchased. If not go get a 12 gauge and a as many rounds of buckshot that you can. Forget about assault rifles at this point, the prices are way too high to justify them.

I could sit here all night typing out yet another list of things needed for survival, but I think food, water, and weapons pretty much sums it up. If you have these things, you are off to a good start and probably better off than most people who haven't a clue or choose to ignore the warnings.

In closing I would like to add that as warlord I'm claiming as my territory all of the lands formally known as Bethel Park, South Park, Whitehall, South Baldwin, Finleyville, and McMurray. All hail me!

I'm kidding, I don't want South Baldwin.

1 comment:

  1. i hope the 80th anniversary of '29 is not a repeat of history. can i have mckeesport? i stayed overnight there once, (thirty years ago) seems like it would make a nice little feifdom.

    ReplyDelete